CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 June 2012

My Hungary Trip @Pasir Gudang

My Hungary Trip @Pasir Gudang

What is on your mind when I invite you to spend your time in Pasir Gudang? Some of you may think that Pasir Gudang has nothing except port and factory but the true thing is there are some hidden attractions located at here. So for this entry I gonna share to all of you my experience during my hungry trip at Pasir Gudang

Before start our trips don’t forget to take breakfast first. Breakfast is so important for us because we need energy in early morning. So my first place is Sasa Restaurant, this restaurant located at Pusat Bandar Shopping Complex. Well since I was in Johor so why not I’m trying Johor food. I choose to eat lontong, roti prata, kuih muih and tapai ubi daun getah for dessert (since when breakfast has dessert?). I like their lontong. The taste is very delicious and the costs for breakfast are not expensive. I’m full now, so what we waiting for? Let’s start the trip.
 *credit to klafoodquest.blogspot.com


My first attraction is Kite Museum that located at Bukit Layang-Layang. This museum was the first kite museum in Malaysia and do you know that every year Pasir Gudang will be the host for International Kite Festival. Local resident are waiting this festival. This museum provide an information about the kite



If you come to Pasir Gudang don’t get miss to try Bakso at Pusat Bandar Shopping Complex foodcourt. So let’s try it! You can choose bakso kosong, bakso babat, bakso perot and also bakso campur. They also sell the variety type soup. The cost for one bowl depends on the type of bakso. The price is between RM3.50 hingga RM6.50


Next destination is Sarang Buaya Pasir Gudang. Sarang Buaya Pasir Gudang is ‘The First Saltwater Crocodile Sanctuary in Malaysia’ is an Eco Tourism site developed in a mangrove swamp reserve adjacent to the Tanjung Langsat Port


 *more information: http://www.sarangbuaya.com.my/

Before going back I stopped at Bukit Layang-Layang for awhile. This is the biggest recreation park located at Pasir gudang. So every evening this area will be visited by local resident. I go there not for recreation but for EAT. There are some stalls near to parking lot that sell variety of foods. I choose to eat rojak buah, yong taufu, keropok lekor and pisang goreng. While eating I also can ‘cuci-cuci mata’ hahaha


Nah just ignore her face. Focus on what she sell.. hahaha!

   
 
The variety of foods around Bukit Layang-Layang, Pasir Gudang

 *never regrets
 This not enough actually

What can we do at night in Pasir Gudang? Let’s playing futsal !!!!


Well I just play with expert player only especially those expert from MU ! hahaha

Warmers regard,
Viscount Farhan ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment